Clockwork Card.

Monday, August 30, 2010




I recently bought the Cuttlebug clockwork embossing folding as it's one of the ones that 5x7" and thought it would be good to use it on a male card.


I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Broken China on the outside, Vintage photo on the sentiment and versamagic seabreeze ink on the clock in the centre.

I added a few buttons to add a bit of dimension and especially liked the button on the centre of the clock as it has only one hole and I thought that was a bit unusual but perfect for the clock.

1 comment

  1. Like this card, always find Male cards so hard.
    Noticed you have others so know wheer to look for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.