Blue and Yellow Spot Butterfly Card

Thursday, March 10, 2011

.


There seems to have been a lot of birthdays recently, so I have been busy making cards. Some of the cards were from my stash but most of the others I made but managed to forget to take a picture. Clever me!

My sisters birthday was last week and I did managed to take a photo of her card and I will post that one soon.

This is one of the many cards I have made recently.




The background on this card is made using the Swiss Dots Embossing folder, I think it makes the plain card stand out.
The papers are from Crate Papers Restoration collection, the butterflies are Martha Stewart and the stamp is from Personal Impressions.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.