Happy Father's Day.

Sunday, June 19, 2011




Happy Father's Day to all the the dads out there.

I wanted to show you the cards I made. The first one is for my daughter to give to my husband.
 Paper - American Crafts  Tea Party collection
 Image stamp - Papermania's  It's a mans world
Sentiment - Paula Pascuals All Year Round


The paper is a one sheet underneath and then I cut out the stripes of a spare piece and put them on foam adhesive, on top of the other piece of paper, to stand out.
My husband is a big sports fan, especially cricket, so I know that I had to add this stamp too.



The other card I made was for my step-dad.  
Paper -   orange paper and brown paper  - Making Memories just chillin boy
               patterned paper - Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
               blue paper - Dovecraft
Twine - Ribbonreel
Buttons - American Crafts
Label - Nestabilities Label Four
Stamps - Banana Frog Tiny Alphabet
Brads - Papermania





1 comment

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is very good, creative and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.