Mojo Monday 304 - 16th birthday card

Monday, August 05, 2013


As I mentioned in my previous post that I haven't been making a lot of cards recently but this past weekend was one of our nephews 16th birthday, so I decided to try and make a card for him.

I decided to use a card sketch to make it a bit easier for me and so went with the Mojo Monday sketch 304.

My card style is quite simple but has a lot of colour, so as this card was for a teenage boy it helped to keep it simple. 




Paper - My Minds Eye | Card - American Crafts | Stamps - Banana Frog and Amy R | Ribbon - American Crafts | Star punch - Fiskars | Button - Sew Sweet. 


Hope you are having a good start to the week. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.