Sunday Photo 11.10.15.

Sunday, October 11, 2015





OneDad3Girls




10 comments

  1. That looks like ours of building and playing fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're currently playing Lego this Sunday moring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angle of this shot! It's great getting down to floor level and seeing things through our eyes? #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a Lego person in the photo! I'm a neighbour at #mysundayphoto Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like someone's been very creative, we love Lego here

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile, so thank you. I don't know what it is about the perspective of this picture but it make's you see the world around those lego people in a new light. Effectively making you feel like a part of those happy little lego people! I am popping over from #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture. It's so full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely angle and a common scene in here too! My son loves Lego too much =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mix of old and new Lego! :) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.