Bring on the Summer.

Friday, January 21, 2011




I mentioned in a previous post that I had made some cards to give a part of Christmas presents and the following card is one of those.

The card is made using Crate Papers Restoration Collection. I love the colours in this pack, they are bright and colourful but not to loud.
I also used a 2" circle, 1" flower, Fiskars threading water punches and American Crafts Birthday stamp set.

I have made a couple more cards using this collection as well as a few different collections and will post more soon.

On a side note. I'm so glad that we have some sun here in the U.K as it makes a real difference to the day and it makes me dream of summer. I need a holiday me thinks.

Anyway, Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.