A Card For My Youngest Nephew.

Thursday, January 13, 2011




Hi everyone,
I made this card for my youngest nephew's birthday in December and realised that I hadn't posted on the blog so here it is. My nephew is 8 so the card needed to be not too childish but not grown up, so here is what I came up with.





The card is 5x7" as I wanted to make more of an impact.
The paper is from Basic grey Max and Whiskers papers, the embossing folder is Cuttlebugs Clockwork and the stamp set is American Crafts Happy Birthday.

In the centre of the embossed image is a clock and I decided to enhance the image by placing a button in the centre and highlighting the numbers.

I like the larger embossing folders as they allow you to cover all of a 4 1/4 x 51/2" card and a 5x7" card and makes it easier if you don't want to cover up the gaps that don't get embossed with a A2 embossing folder, if that makes sense.

Well I still haven't shown the cards that I made for gifts at Christmas so will be doing that soon.


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.