Congratulations Wedding Card

Friday, April 29, 2011




We recently went to a wedding of a friend and so I made a card, which as usual involved a cake!

 The wedding was in a beautiful hotel with some lovely scenery, set at the end of a long country road.

It was quite a posh wedding in the sense that it was cocktail wear. So there was all the other ladies in their lovely dresses, looking stunning and there was me in my trousers. Ha. You were not going to get me in dress in a hurry!

Anyway, this is the card that I made:



The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and the stamp and brad is from American Crafts and I decided to do a bit of hand stitching around the outside to add more dimension.

1 comment

  1. Fab card Louise, I love that the dotty swiss card looks like icing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.