Happy Birthday Sophie.

Saturday, May 07, 2011




Thursday was my niece's birthday. She has had a very stressful 6 weeks as she is training to be a hairdresser and has had to commute to London every weekday to do her training course for Toni and Guy.

The course finished yesterday so I'm sure she is glad that's over.

This is the card that I made her:



The paper is from American Craft and Making Memories. The stamp is from Clare Curd and the butterflies and scallop circle are from Martha Stewart punches. The label is from the Nestabilities label four.

I decided to make her some presents as well. I didn't just want to give her cards so I decided to make a hair accessory.



I also decided to make her an altered notebook. I changed the front of the notebook so that it had kraft card on the front and the added some paper and ribbon. I wanted to do some stitching but somehow managed to loose my sewing machine foot!




The last present I made her was a set of cards. They were simple cards that you could can add a sentiment to when you need a card.







This is how I decided to wrap up the present. I used kraft wrapping paper and stamped a butterfly from American Crafts and  created a tag out of kraft card and made a pin wheel from Making Memories paper to add to the front. I then attached the tag using green bakers twine and Japanese masking tape.



Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment

  1. Oh wow, the presents look lovely - happy birthday to your niece :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.