A birthday card for Scott.

Monday, May 16, 2011



Two weeks ago my daughter finally started nursery. It may only be for 3 hours in the afternoon but it was definitely something she needed and was looking forward to. So I get a bit of time to myself and she gets a bit of time to play with other children.

So in the last post I showed what I had made for my niece, well today I'm going to show you the card I made for her brother, my nephew.


I decided that instead of using a stamp I would use letter stickers. The paper is from American Crafts Tea Party paper, The border punch is upper crest from Fiskars and I used the stars Cuttlebug embossing folder.


On another note, I just wanted to say that I jumped on the bandwagon over a month ago and got a pinterest account so if anyone wants to have look, here is the link to my Pinterest.

2 comments

  1. Hows your duaghter settling in??
    It hard to see them go but sometimes think mother and child need the time away to appreciate each other more.
    Bet she loves it?

    Looking at your blog you've been busy.
    Not had computer for over month so have to catch up blog reading now :o))

    Lorna
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie has been fine. She really thrives on it.

    Glad you sorted your computer.

    Can you tell I have had a bit of time to myself! haha.
    Love all this blog designing . Got into the coding side of blogger.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.