One week before school holidays

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I know that Hollie has only been at Nursery since May but I soon got used to having a bit of time to myself and now that there is only one week before the summer holidays I am really trying to think of things to keep her occupied. I have a few ideas and I am sure that I will post some of them on the blog.
In the meanwhile I have a card to show you that I made for a friend's birthday.

Paper: Making Memories Just Chillin Boy,  Basic Grey Max and Whiskers.
Stamp: My Pink Stamper Fabulous Sayings.
Twine: Ribbon Reel.
Border Punch: Fiskars uppercrest.
Ink: Brown - Versamagic and blue- Distress ink Broken China.


I recently decided to buy a set of My Pink Stamper stamps as I wanted some more sentiment stamps and they fitted the kind of sentiments I wanted. I have to say that the quality is good and they stamp really well.  I can see myself buying more in the future.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.