Breaking out the animals and alphas

Tuesday, September 06, 2011



When it came to making a card for a friend's son who turned 2 recently, I knew I wanted to use the Hero Arts 'Playful Animals' stamp set as I don't have many image stamps mainly sentiment stamps.

Stamps - Hero Arts 'Playful Animals'
Paper - Basic Grey 'Max and Whiskers'
Alphas - Papermania 

I just used some simple Crayola pencils to colour the images in as I don't have any other colouring pencils.

I love the animals in this set, they are so easy to colour and combine and I even broke out the alphas too.
I really enjoyed making this card and will have to get some more image stamps to use. 

Have a great day.









2 comments

  1. This is a really cute card! I'm always looking for ideas for boy's cards. I love how you combined the images to make the scene.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.