Wire Jewellery Frame

Wednesday, September 14, 2011



After seeing many people's versions of the wire jewellery frame, I decided to make one for my sister's birthday.

I already had the chicken wire and the frame, which is the frame from a canvas.

I took the canvas off the frame and painted it white.




I attached the wire to the frame with drawing pins as they worked very well to secure the wire down.




To add some colour to the frame I added three flowers that I made out of patterned paper and colourful brads and stuck them to the frame with a glue dot.




I then just added some ribbon to the frame so that it could be hung up. Lastly I just added some nails to the side and bottom of the frame so that necklaces and bracelets could be hung up as well as hair accessories and earrings on the wire.





My sister liked her present and I think it is nice to add hair clips, grips and even hoop earrings (there is one lonely hair clip right at the bottom). 




Linked up to:
The Shabby Nest A Crafty Soiree
Transformation Thursday





3 comments

  1. This came out really cute!

    Thank you for the comment on my Pin-It board!


    Your newest follower! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking part in Weekend Wonders last week. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.