Bringing out the dogs

Tuesday, September 13, 2011



What do you put on a card for a boy turning into an official teenager? I say official as most act like one long before 13!  I did get slightly stumped but decided to go with the simple sentiment and a banner.

Paper - Basic Grey 'Max and Whiskers'
Stamp - My Pink Stamper 'Fabulous Phrases'
Label die - Nestabilities Label one.
Ink - Versamagic brown and distress ink Antique Linen
Buttons and pearls - local craft store



I decided to keep the background paper, with all the dogs on, as the focus and the embellishments and sentiment the same colour tones so it kind of blended in but with 3d embellishments, like the banner and the buttons, so they stood out too.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.