Cute simple card set

Thursday, September 29, 2011



I like making sets of cards to give as presents and like to find different ways to present them.
This time I chose to just make a small set of four cards with envelopes and make a little book to put them in.




Paper - My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow
Flower - EK Sucess punch
Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch
Twine - Ribbon Reel
Ribbon and button - Local craft shop



I chose to keep the cards the same design but with different sentiments and patterned paper.









Papers - My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow and Papermania's Summer Bloom.
Twine - Ribbon Reel.
Flower - EK Success punch.
Stamps - My Pink Stamper's Fabulous Phrases.
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.



All four sentiments came from the same stamp set - My Pink Stamper's Fabulous Phrases and nearly all the patterned paper was from Papermania's Summer Bloom so it was easy to put together. 

On the inside of the book I covered the lower flap, on each page, with patterned paper and secured the sides with a brad so it is easy to slip in the card and envelope.





I think they turned out really cute and makes a nice little present.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.