Butterflies times eight

Tuesday, September 20, 2011



After finishing up another project recently I found I had some leftover punched butterflies and decided to make a simple thank you card.


Paper - Basic Grey 'Origins'
Punch - Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Label - Nestabilities label four die
Stamp - American Crafts 'Thanks'


This card would have been simple to make if I had decided to just stick the butterflies on the card but no I decided that I needed to add a few stitches down the middle of each butterfly to add something to them.
So I decided that I would actually stitch them onto the card stock so that I didn't have to fiddle with gluing them to the card and so the wings to flutter.

Apart from that it is a simple in design card and the butterflies add the colour while the background is simple plain brown. 





Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.