Laminated lists and drawing board.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011





There are some great printables around for all sorts of different organising, some of the I have used and still use but when it came to a shopping list and to do list I decided to do something different.



I chose to create a list that I could use again and again and would cost any more. I decided to create some laminated lists that were pretty but functional.




I started with creating a header on a piece of A4 paper which was created in Microsoft Word.
Then took a piece of card which I cut to fit the laminating pouch and then cut the A4 piece of paper down to fit the card and stuck it down.

You simply laminate the card with the piece of paper attached, trim the laminate if have excess and voila, one laminated list.



To draw on the laminated list I decided to use crayons instead of pens as they can get messy.



I use the Crayola dry erase crayons.  They work well on the boards and are great for kids as they are washable.


So next item I decided to make was a board that my daughter could draw on.


This board was done exactly the same was as the lists. I decided to put her name on the top to help her learn it but you could put whatever you wanted or could leave it blank.
             This is the artwork that Hollie created.


They would be great to use at home but also great to use in the car as they are very light and portable.
You could make smaller ones, books or  lined ones to help with writing. There ideas are endless.


Linking up to:

Tip Junkie handmade projects



shabby creek cottageA Crafty SoireeChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe Shabby Nest   Remodelaholic










3 comments

  1. Great idea! I use those laminating pouches a lot, but never thought to do a kids drawing board with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those crayon dry erase markers before. I LOVE the idea of using the laminating pouches for kids drawings. We go through so much paper around here! Thanks so much for linking up to The Creative Spark - hope to see you again!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear louise
    thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely words! Congrats on your blog as well, the graphics are just gorgeous and your crafts are suprepretty as well :)

    hugs federica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.