Simple Washi Tape Banner Card

Sunday, November 06, 2011



So Halloween has gone, bonfire night has gone and the clocks have gone back, so are we ready for Christmas? he he. I have hardly started. I know it will come quickly enough though.

The card today was made using simple washi tape. I love washi tape, all the different colours and patterns.

I decided to make a banner card and use the washi tape on the banner.


Card - Craftie-Charlie.
Stamp - Papermania Clare Curd Sentiments.
Washi tape - Papernation and Papermash.
Twine - Ebay-jingle...bells.
Buttons - Hobbycraft.
Ink - Versamagic jumbo java.

I simply stuck the tape to some white card and made some pennants and put them onto 3d foam to add dimension.

Keeping the background simple with just swiss dots brings the banner to the focus.

Hope you are all having a good weekend .


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.