Ribbon Girl Challenge #12

Saturday, October 29, 2011



I decided to make this card for the Ribbon Girl challenge #12, which was to make a card using lilac and green.

I have seen there is so many wonderful cards entered but I thought I would give it a go.

For this card I used the Basic Grey Kioshi papers as it's full of subtle purples and greens.



Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi.
Stamp - American Crafts.
Flower - Papermania.
Button - Papermania.
Twine - Ribbon Reel.
Large Butterflies - template.
Small Butterflies - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 punch.
Border punch - X-cut.


I did the top half of the card first with the big butterflies and the flower and it took me a while to decide what to do at the bottom.

I finally decided to do some hand stitching in the purple and green and add some little butterflies and the card came together.

Hope you have a great weekend.


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.