Mojo monday sketch 249 - For you card

Sunday, July 15, 2012


There is only one week left at nursery for Hollie and then 8 weeks (in Hollies case) of driving me around the bend. Really hope we get some better weather than what we have had recently.


For this card I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 249 and I liked how it had 4 pieces to make up the background.

As there was a big space in the centre of the card for an image, I chose this image from the Forever Friends black and gold set as I don't have many image stamps and this was the right size to fit and was cute too.

I did some more hand stitching on this card and I find it quite therapeutic. I haven't managed to grasp using my sewing machine on cards as the stitching never seems right. I will have to figure it out and give it another go.








Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party | Stamps - Forever Friends Black and Gold & Amy R It's your birthday | Ribbon - Papermania | Border punch - Martha Stewart doily | Gems - Papermania | Gem heart - Mei Flower |  Thread - Sew Easy.



Hope you have a nice Sunday and a good week ahead.


4 comments

  1. What a sweet, sweet card! I love everything about it...from the cute papers, the pink pearl heart to the darling image. Just so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an adorable card. Your handstitching is incredibly neat.
    I'm going to enjoy browsing through your blog as it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am a neat freak when it comes to the handstitching. Hope you enjoy reading my blog.

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.