Retrosketches #19 - Heartfelt wishes

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Today I went to Hollies Teddy bear picnic at her nursery. She chose to take her purple teddy that she got when she had to go into hospital and it has been her favourite ever since.

It was absolute chaos with so many kids and all the parents too but it was good fun and it calmed down when the kids got to eat ice cream. 




The card today I made using the Retrosketch #19 sketch.  I decided to go with the Basic Grey Kioshi papers as I wanted to use a green layer under the paper.

As the card wasn't too bright, I decided to use a sentiment that was more thinking of you type than just a birthday or thank you sentiment and can be put in my card stash for when I need card of this type.







This is the sketch. It was quite a simple design so I didn't want to add too much more to the card, so just added a border under the purple card and a flower embellishment.





Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi | Stamp - Hero Arts All Occasions | Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label four | Buttons - Papermania and Sew Sweet | Button Twine - The Ribbon Girl | Brad and Flower - Papermania | Border Punch - Fiskars.

4 comments

  1. Pretty papers and colors. So glad you played RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card Lousie! The flower is a fun touch! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch! (Cute little sweetie, too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.