Happy happy happy star card

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today's card is one of the cards that I mentioned previously that I had made before I gave birth but hadn't gotten around to posting.

For this card I went with using circles and stars, which is what I tend to use for male cards. I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities circles and cut and emboss the circles and used the sizzix stars in different sizes. 

For the sentiment, I used the Clearly Besotted Tag along stamp and stamped it on one of the circles and added stars to the other circles.

The background paper is quite bright orange so I decided to use some kraft card behind it and some more muted patterned paper for the circles.



Paper - Basic Grey     | Stamp - Clearly Besotted Tag Along | Circles -  Spelbinders Nestabilities circles large | Stars - Sizzix | Twine -     | Buttons - Papermania.   


Hope you are having a good week. See you soon. 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.