Baby Amelia

Thursday, March 20, 2014


It's been a while since I have posted on the blog as I have been looking after my little girl who is now 7 weeks old. The time has gone so quickly that I didn't get around to posting about it.
 Her name is Amelia Grace and was born on the 25th January weighing a big 9lb 4oz. This, however, is smaller than Hollie was at 9lb 14oz!

Here is a picture of Amelia on her way home from hospital at 2 days old.



This is Amelia at 5 weeks. 


 

Obviously I haven't managed to do much crafting recently but hopefully will be able to make some more cards and projects soon, but I do have some cards that I made before I gave birth that I haven't posted on the blog that I will be posting soon.

Hope you are having a lovely week. See you soon. 


1 comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.