Happiest birthday card

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


The card today is the last of the four cards that I made to put into the card gift box.

It started with the pink patterned paper label and went with the pierced circle on top. I wanted to add some patterned paper behind the label but also wanted to emboss the background, so used a strip of paper and cut out a fish tail and then you could still see the background.

I added 3 small strips of paper, which I cut these into a fishtail as well, under the label to add a little more colour and chose some blue patterned paper for the flowers and butterflies.

I kept the embellishments simple and just added some gems to the flowers and butterflies to make them sparkle.


Paper - American Crafts My Girl | Stamps - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases | Butterflies - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 monarch butterfly punch | Flowers - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 hydrangea punch | Circle - Die-namics pierced circles | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities label one | Embossing folder - Cart-us Trendy circles | Gems - Hobbycraft.

Hope you are having a great week.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.