Pink stripe star card

Friday, January 10, 2014


Today's card is the second of the four cards that I made for the card gift boxes I posted here.

For this card, I wanted to use a doily as part of the main focal point and decided to use a Die-namics pierced circle in front of it.

I just used a small strip of patterned paper on the background, as the doily takes up a lot of the card and added two stars to balance out the card.

For the sentiment, I used the Clearly Besotted Tag Along stamp set on a tag from the coordinating Tag Along die set. I added a little heart under the sentiment and made it shiny with some Glossy accents.

I decided to add some little stars to break up the circle a bit and added some stickles glitter to make them sparkle.




Paper - American Crafts May Berry | Stamp - Clearly Besotted Tag Along | Circle - Die-namics pierced circle | Star - Sizzix framelits stars | Tag - Clearly Besotted Tag Along | Doily - Wilton | Glitter - Stickles crystal | Glossy Accents.

Love the colours on this card as I think they make it nice and summery. 

Hope you are having a great week. See you soon.



1 comment

  1. Lovely card Louise, I really like the colours together. Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.