Orange butterfly and flowers card

Monday, January 13, 2014



I have already showed you the first two cards of the four that I had put in the card gift boxes and today I have the third card.

This card is not as bright and summery as the first two but more autumnal and I am a big fan of the colour teal and so really wanted to use the teal spotty paper on the circle. The background paper is very full of different colours and pulled the orange colour from the paper and used it on the butterfly and flowers.

As the papers are quite busy, I just added some glitter to the butterfly and some gems to the flowers and kept the sentiment simple and stamped the sentiment on to a Clearly Besotted Tag Along banner and added some more gems.



Paper- Crate paper Farmhouse | Stamp - Clearly Besotted A Litlle Sentimental | Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey circles | Butterfly - Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch | Flowers - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 hydrangea | Label - Clearly Besotted Tag Along | Gems - Hobbycraft | Glitter- Stickles crystal. 



Today I'm 40 weeks pregnant and so may well go into labour at any time so if you don't hear from me soon, you know why!

Hope you have a good week. 

1 comment

  1. That is a super cute card : ) Congrats on the Baby! : D

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.