Mojo Monday 339 - Happy Birthday Girlies

Thursday, April 03, 2014


It has been a long time since I made a card using a sketch challenge and so when my sister asked me to make some cards for her friends, I thought I would use the Mojo Monday sketch 339.

The sketch challenge was to make a tall and skinny card and so I made a card that is 3.5 inches wide and 5.5 inches high.


I went with the Martha Stewart Monarch large butterfly punch and the hydrangea punch on the circle and added some sequins to the top of the card.


I decided to use the new Clearly Besotted birthday word die on the cards and just stamp the happy and also the name.


Paper - American Crafts May Berry | Stamps - Clearly Besotted  A Little Sentimental and Stampendous Tiny Alphabet| Die-namics stitched circle | Clearly Besotted Birthday word die | Martha Stewart butterfly and hydrangea punch | Sequins - Doodlebug.

For the second card, I kept the style the same but used a label from Clearly Besotted Lovely Labels and used different patterned paper and sequins.




Paper - American Crafts My Girl | Stamps - Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental and Stampendous Tiny Alphabet | Clearly Besotted Lovely Labels | Clearly Besotted Birthday word die | Martha Stewart butterfly and hydrangea punch | Sequins - Doodlebug.

I am really loving the word dies from Clearly Besotted and think they are great if you want to add some more character to the card than just stamping the sentiment.

Hope you are having a good week. See you soon.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.