Happy Anniversary

Saturday, April 12, 2014


Today is my 7th wedding anniversary and I wanted to share the card I made for my husband.

I have mentioned in previous years that we got married in Malta with our closest family and absolutely loved it there. It is something I would recommend to anyone not wanting to get married abroad. It was a lovely day and a lovely holiday.

Anyway back to the card. I chose the paper first and went with the Studio Calico Darling Dear and Here & There. On one of the pieces from the Darling Dear pad is a lot of images and one of the images was this one with the words you & me and I thought it would be perfect for the centre of the card.

I decided to put it on a label from Clearly Besotted lovely labels and rather than using the rectangle it comes with for the centre I thought the square fitted well.

As I am loving the Happy word die from Clearly Besotted I used it here with the word anniversary from the Clearly Besotted Basic numbers and stamped it on a tag from the Clearly Besotted tag along dies.

I decided to use an embossing folder on the background and add some stars and hearts as well.



Paper -  Studio Calico Darling Dear and Here & There |  Stamp - Clearly Besotted Basic Numbers | Dies - Clearly Besotted Lovely labels, Tag along and happy word die | Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Seeing spots | Large stars - Sizzix stars.

I got a lovely card and pretty flowers from my husband for our anniversary but it was prompted by a few people as he didn't even get me a card for Mother's day but mustn't complain (much!). Hehe.

Hope you are having a great weekend. See you soon.


1 comment

  1. Happy Anniversary Louise and hubby! Love your card! So cute and love the colors! Simple but yet eloquent!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.