Changing things up.

Sunday, May 04, 2014


I just wanted let you know that I am doing some changes to my blog as I really want to get back into blogging and have been at a standstill with the blog.

I had some good news a few weeks ago that I don't have to have an operation that I thought I would have to have so I feel it's time to change things up a bit. I have tended to write blog posts about the cards I make and now and again about home decor or organising, well hopefully from now on, the blog posts could be about any of the things that I love to write about like crafting, organising, home decor, inspiration and general life blog posts.

 So I hope that you will stick with me while I find my feet again and I looking forward to giving my blog a bit more focus.

 Hope that you are having a good weekend and see you soon.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.