50 things that make me happy tag

Thursday, May 21, 2015






I have seen so many people do this tag that
I thought I would have a go. Here a my 50 in no particular order:

1 My husband, Mark
2 My girls
3 Seaside
4 Family
5 Friends
6 Sunshine
7 Holidays
8 Instagram - love looking at home decor inspiration.
9 Camera
10 Iphone
11 Shopping - love wandering around shops like Homesense and B and M!
12 Seeing the girls play together 
13 Baking - as I'm lactose intolerant, I try to make some treats now and again.
14 Organisation
15 Clean and tidy home
16 Making lists
17 Home decor
18 Stationery 
19 Pretty garden - trying to do ours up at the moment and make it pretty.
20 Summer 
21 Decorating 
22 Hearing the girls laugh 
23 Blogging
24 Clean bedding 
25 Days out 
26 Music - especially helps when I'm feeling anxious.
27 Hot baths 
28 New blogs
29 Blog design 
30 Youtube - I watch more youtube than tv these days.
31 Clean kitchen
32 Sleep
33 Cooking with Hollie  
34 Random adventures - love getting in the car and seeing where we end up.
35 Seeing the girls learn new things
36 Make up
37 Christmas
38 Giving presents
39 Random acts of kindness - great to see peoples faces.
40 Barbecues
41 Memories
42 My home
43 Coffee  - can only stomach de-caf sadly.
44 Being a mum - sometimes still don't believe it even after 7 years!
45 Flowers 
46 Lie ins 
47 A bargain 
48 Sunset/sunrise
49 Haircut - my hair is so long at the moment, it could do with a good cut.
50 Photography

I'm going to tag these lovely ladies:

Gaby- lifeineight.com
Emily - emilynorrisloves.blogspot.com
Abbi - lilymaeadventures.com



Let's Talk Mommy

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com


Mums' Days

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the tag lovely! A lot of the things that make me happy are the same as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did this afew days ago and some were the same as what i wrote xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many if these I can relate to. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love a good happy post. This is beautiful and love the photo too! Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me. I hope to see you again tomorrow for another great round #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.