Card Friday 24.11.2017

Friday, November 24, 2017


I haven't made that many cards recently but one I did make was a 1st anniversary card. 

I love using the Kraft card for cards and this one was 5 x 7 inches. 


I decided to just use a smaller strip of patterned paper and also used a flower die cut embellishment for the centre with some gems to add dimension. 

Between the paper and the embellishment, I added a white heart to help the flower stand out. 


For the sentiment, I created it by using different stamps together so I could add the 1st as well. I stamped them on a stitched rectangle die cut as the stitching adds more pattern.

As the main focus was down the centre of the card, I added some white and clear sequins to add more texture.


The card is quite a simple design but I don't think it needed anything more on it as sometimes it is easy to make it too complicated.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.