Card Friday 11.5.18 - Birthday Wishes Card

Friday, May 11, 2018





Paper - Me and My Big Ideas | Accent sticker - Pebbles | Stamp - Docrafts | Butterfly - My Mind's Eye | Pearl flower charms - Docrafts | Gems - Docrafts. 


I made this card for our niece's birthday and as I'm still trying to find my feet with crafting again, I decided to keep it simple and not get overwhelmed with creating it.

Using a patterned paper that was quite busy helped to bring the card together straight away and using a striped chipboard butterfly that added some colour.

I wanted to add some dimension to the card so added 3 flower embellishments.   

I used a accent sticker for the sentiment for the outside of the card and for the inside I punched a circle and stamped a greeting on it.

While going through the patterned paper pads that I have, I found some that I really would love to make some cards with so hopefully it will spur me on to make more cards soon.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.