Unicorn Light Box

Monday, May 14, 2018







I saw some unicorn scrapbook paper in Hobbycraft recently and knew the girls would love it. I picked up a sheet and decided to use it to decorate Hollie's light box.

It was really simple to do as you just need to cut three strips that are high enough and wide enough to fit into each section.

The unicorn paper looks really pretty in normal daylight but as it was double sided with clouds on the back, when the light was on you could see both sides so would definitely recommend using single sided paper.

Most of the clouds on the reverse of the paper don't affect it and I think it looks really pretty when you put in the letters.



2 comments

  1. What a great idea. It is so cute. I have a unicorn fan here who would love that. hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am trying to not go to unicorn mad but my girls love it! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.