Organiser

Monday, June 14, 2010




Quite often, when reading another blog that has something paper crafty to make on it, I will give it a go. This time it was after reading Jennifer Morris's blog that I thought I would give this a go.


What is it you asked, well it is an organiser that you can use as a menu planner, diary, to do list, notepad or maybe all the above, whatever you like really.
This is the back of the organiser. I just used patterned paper on the front and a piece of purple card on the back which matches the flowers on the front.


I made it a couple of months ago but still haven't created any A5 sheets to put on it though. I can't quite decide what to use it for.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.