Stationery Box

Thursday, June 17, 2010




This stationery box is one I adapted from ones that are on you tube. I made it as a present for a friend's birthday. I really enjoy making little sets of cards and this one went abit further.

I had to alter the size of the box as I couldn't get my cards and envelopes to fit inside and also decided to make it abit simpler leaving off the extra items on the flap.





I decided I would make 5 cards and added the envelopes, made 6 gift tags and added a post it note pad.

It all turned out really well except if I did it again I would use thicker paper for the box to make it abit sturdier.
See you soon.

1 comment

  1. Wow, this is amazing. It looks fantastic, bet your friend was really pleased :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.