A present for my sister in law.

Thursday, June 03, 2010




For my sister in law birthday I decided to make her a birthday card and present. First off the card. For some reason I didn't take a picture of it. I'm still learning to remember to take a photo of the cards and projects I make, but I did remember to take some photos of the presents I made.



 I altered a  notebook and covered it with card and ribbon and punched some butterflies and attached them down one side.




Next I covered a coaster with patterned paper, added a post it note pad, covered a binder clip and inserted some patterned into a pen and voila, a really nice present.



Also I covered some binder clips and popped them into a glassine bag. I didn't stop there though, next I decided to make a set of cards for her to give to others. I made 6 cards for her which were all embossed using cuttlebug embossing folders, which I thought they were quite simple but smart.




I gave my sister in law her present a couple of weeks ago as I wouldn't be seeing her again before her birthday and hopefully she will like them when she does open them.

2 comments

  1. Hi Louise,
    What a wonderful gift, I hope your sister in law loves her present as much as you enjoyed making them .
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Thanks for the comment and being the first person to follow me. Louise.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.