Embossed cupcake card

Tuesday, January 17, 2012



I recently bought the craft concept cupcake embossing folder and decided to use it on this card. These folders are slightly cheaper than the Cuttlebug ones but work just as well. 
 I decided to use kraft card with the embossing folder and added some stickles to the cakes to make some of the sparkle.
I used a simple butterfly sticker and some punched flowers and added some gems to embellish.






Paper - Echo Park Summer Days.
Stamp - American Crafts Birthday.
Sticker - American Crafts Remarks Cheerful stickers.
Embossing folder - Craft Concept Cupcakes.
Ink - Colorbox Lavender.
Glitter - Crystal stickles.
Border punch - Xcut.
Brads, gems, flower punch - local craft shop.


2 comments

  1. I Love this!!! I also LOVE your new blog look - I'm sorry I haven't stopped by in a while...having a good old catch up with everyone now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.