Couple of masculine cards

Monday, January 16, 2012



I have made quite a few cards over the last few months but have yet to post them on the blog, so I thought that I would start with a couple of masculine cards.

These two cards are ones that I made for one our brother in law's birthday last year. They both have stars and embossed backgrounds as that's seems to be standard pattern with male cards that I make!





Paper - My Mind's eye out of the blue and Making Memories.
Stamp - My Pink Stamper 'Fabulous Phrases'.
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug candy stripes.
Stars - template.
Twine - Donna Flower.
Button and hemp twine - local craft shop. 





Paper - My Mind's Eye out of the blue and Basic Grey Max and Whiskers.
Stamp - My Pink Stamper 'Fabulous Phrases'.
Border punch - Fiskars threading water punch.
Stars - Fiskars punch.
Labels - Nestabilities label one.
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug stars.


See you soon for some more cards.

1 comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.