More Masculine Cards

Thursday, January 26, 2012



Today I have a few more masculine cards. I have been gaining more inspiration for masculine cards and when I was editing the photos, I realised that I even managed to make one without stars!


Paper: My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue | Stamp: American Crafts Birthday | Border Punch:Fiskars Uppercrest | Twine: Homespun from the Heart-ebay | Brads: local craft shop



The next two cards I made some 3D stars. To make them you simply score down from the points of the star and crease them to make them 3D. I really like this effect. 


Paper: My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue | Stamp: My Pink Stamper: Fabulous Phrases + American Crafts | Border Punch: Fiskars Uppercrest | Twine: Donna Flower | Buttons: Local craft shop | Embossing Folder: Cuttlebugs Stripes.





Paper: My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly a kite | Stamp: My Pink Stamper Fabulous phrases | Border Punch: Fiskars Uppercrest | Twine: Donna Flower | Label: Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One | Buttons: American Crafts + Sew Sweet | Embossing Folder: Cuttlebugs Number Collage.



Hope these cards give some inspiration to those who find making masculine cards a bit difficult.
Have a great day.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.