Happy Father's Day - Skipping Stones Design Sketch 132

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. 

Today I have a couple of cards that I made for father's day and a present for my husband.

The first card is for my husband. I decided to use the Skipping Stones Design Sketch 132.

I decided to use a label in the middle rather than a tag and added some twine and brads to add some more colour. 








Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist  Out of the Blue and Fly a Kite | Stamp - Paula Pascual | Twine - Donna Flower | Star Brads - Making Memories | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label one | Star - Fiskars Punch.


The second card is for my step dad. 

I decided to keep this card more flat and only the stars are dimensional.  I used the same stamp as the other card as it is the only father's day stamp I own and tried to keep it a little more simple. 





Paper - Basic Grey Max and Whiskers and Making Memories Just Chillin | Stamp - Paula Pascual | Border Punch - Fiskars Upper Crest | Brads - Making Memories | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Star - Fiskars Punch.





Hollie and I also decided to make a picture for her dad and this is what we came up with.





I saw this mentioned on Bits and Clips you tube channel and thought we could try and have a go at this.

I wanted to do this outside so it took a while to get a dry and sunny day so we could get some nice photos.

We tried to chose some nice dresses for her to wear and I printed out some letters, to spell dad, so that Hollie could hold them.

It did take a while as Hollie couldn't sit still and wanted to bounce on her trampoline but we got there in the end and I think it turned ok as the camera wasn't the best and this picture isn't doing it justice.

Hope you all have a good day. 





3 comments

  1. Wonderful work, all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these are amazing projects! I hope all the dads appreciated them and you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.