Happy Wedding Day Card in Red

Monday, June 18, 2012


I mentioned in this post that I had made two cards for our niece's wedding. Today I'm back to show you the second that I made for us to give to her.
As I had made the other card using blue I decided to make this card with red. I used 2 dies of the same set of the nestabilities lacey circles dies to create the 3 circles for the main part of the card and used 2 embossing folders on the background of the card and one for the small circles too.
To add more dimension to the hearts, I added some glossy accents to make the hearts glossy and added some stickles glitter to the flower embossing to make them sparkle.







Stamp - Lili of the valley | Cuttlebug Swiss dots, Devine Swirl and Daisy pattern embossing folders | Spellbinders Nestabilities lacey circles
dies | Ribbon - Local craft shop | Stickles crystal | Rangers Glossy Accents.


Have a great week.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.