Happy Wedding Day Card in blue

Friday, June 08, 2012


Last week we made the journey up to the coast near Newcastle for our niece's wedding. We had a great time and Hollie thoroughly enjoyed dancing at the disco and playing on the sand, even though the weather wasn't the best.

For the wedding I made a couple of cards. One for us to give and one for my sister in law to give. 

The first one I made for my sister in law to give. I decided to go with a blue and white theme but added some silver in the end as it would have been too plain.
I used layers on the pieces of card to give it a bit of dimension and wrapped some elastic ribbon around the centre piece to add some colour and added some glitter to the butterflies to make them sparkle.






Stamp - Lili of the valley | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Swiss dots embossing folder | Martha Stewart butterfly punch | Ink - versacolor | Glitter - Stickles crystal.



I really liked how it was quite simple in terms of the colour but has a lot of texture on the card.

Hope you all had a good week and have good weekend too.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.