20th and 21st birthday cards - part 2.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Edit - I originally thought that I had 4 20th birthday cards to show you but really I have 3 20th and 1 21st. Sorry if it is confusing. Think the heat has got to me!

So here in the U.K, we have had some lovely weather and it has been great to get into the garden and start to sort it out. Trouble is, now I really ache. Oh well.


So today I have got the other two cards that I have made recently for 20th birthday and 21st birthday.

The first card I decided to go with a pink theme. I love the mulberry blossom flowers from The Ribbon Girl and so used this for my colour inspiration.






Paper - Papermania Summer Bloom | Kraft Card - Craftie Charlie | Stamp - Hero Arts - All Occasions and Amy R It's your birthday | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities label one | Ribbon and brads - Local craft shop | Flower -The Ribbon Girl. 



For the second card, I chose the patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and used the colours in the paper for the embellishments on the card. Love these colours. 








Paper - Cosmo Cricket Delovely | Kraft card - Craftie charlie | Stamp - My pink stamper fabulous phrases, Amy R It's your birthday and Banana Frog Teen tiny | Ink - Versamagic and Colorbox | Border punch - Marta Stewart Doily lace | Ribbon and gems - Local craft shop | Scallop circle and classic circle - spellbinders Nestabilities | Buttons - Papermania.


Hope you all have a great weekend. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.