Skipping Stones Sketch 127 - Big Birthday Wishes

Friday, May 11, 2012



Hi everyone, I wanted to show the card that I made for one of our nephew, Scott's birthday. I made it using the sketch 127 from Skipping Stones Designs.


I really love the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist papers as they are so bright and cheerful and I used the fly a kite and out of the blue papers, which are more masculine, to create this card as they combine really well.


For the star, I used a 1 inch punch and then used that as a template to make the bigger star.




When I stamped the stamp, I use Colorbox Blue Lagoon on the stamp and then went over it with Versamagic Jumbo Java to create a two tone effect. I also did this around the edges of the sentiment piece.




Paper - My Mind's Eye lime twist fly a kite and out of the blue | Stamp - Amy R It's your birthday | Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Brads - Making Memories | Buttons - Sew Sweet | Ink - Versamagic and Colorbox.




Hope you all have a great weekend. 

I am hoping that we have nice weather so I can sort out the garden as it is really messy. 

See you soon.

3 comments

  1. I LOVE your take on the sketch! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. That star is fabulous! What a fun touch! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.