20th birthday cards - part 1.

Thursday, May 17, 2012


I have recently made quite a few birthday cards and today I thought that I would start off by showing you a couple of the 20th birthday cards. 

The first one I chose to use the seeing spots embossing folder for the background as I love the pattern it creates. I have also really been using the lacey circle die more and more recently, it is really great to use as a starting point. 






Paper - Basic Grey Origins | Stamps - Paula Pascual All year round & mix and match and Amy R It's your birthday | Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circle and Classic Circle dies | Cuttlebug seeing spots embossing folder | Butterflies - Martha Stewart punches | Ribbon and gems - Hobbycraft | White gelly roll pen | Ink - Versamagic and Colorbox.



For the second card, I used the lacey circle die and the classic circle dies again, for the main part of the card, where the sentiment and butterflies would go. It almost looks like a flower with the ribbon. I also like to add some stitching to the card to make it less plain. I do tend to use hand stitching because I am too lazy to get the sewing machine out. It sounds like more hard work but I kind of enjoy it. 






Paper - Basic Grey Lemonade | Stamps Amy R It's your birthday | Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circle and Classic Circles dies | Butterflies - Marta Stewart punches | Ribbon - Dovecraft | Gems - Hobbycraft | Ink - Versamagic.


Hope you are having a good week and I will see you soon for some more cards.



2 comments

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.