Mojo Monday sketch 239 - For the birthday girl

Saturday, May 05, 2012


Today is our niece Sophie's birthday and made her a card using the Mojo Monday Sketch 239.   

I decided to make a circle card and used the lacey circle die. 


To make the card sparkle, I added some stickles glitter to the butterflies and some gems to the flowers. 

I decided to decorate the inside of the card as well. I don't usually decorate the inside but decided to this time. I added a circle of paper from the same paper pad and a label to write a message on.



Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party |  Stamp - Amy R It's your birthday and Paula Pascual All year round | Flower - The Ribbon Girl | Butterflies - Martha Stewart | Glitter - Stickles cotton candy | Ribbon and gems - Hobbycraft | Card shape - Spellbinders Nestabilities lacey circles | Inside label - Spellbinders Nestabilities label four.


Hope you are all having a good weekend. 


4 comments

  1. wow, this is super cute, precious...luv the pink and brown together and the glittered butterflies makes my heart skip a beat...swoooon..so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.