Mojo Monday Sketch 253 - Wishing you a magical day

Saturday, August 11, 2012


When I saw the latest sketch 253 from Mojo Monday, I thought that I would make a card for a girl. 

I decided to use an image from the Dovecrafts Garden Friends stamps as I hadn't used the stamps for a while.

I attempted to paper pieced the butterfly which worked out ok and then just added some glossy accents to make it shiny.

The perfectionist in me wishes I had done the sewing straighter though but hey it's homemade and that's what it's all about, right?

 Anyway, I love how the pink, orange and blue stand out against the kraft card, cute.




Paper - Echo Park Summer Days and Dovecraft | Stamps - Forever Friends Black and Gold Dovecraft Garden Friends | Ribbon - Dovecraft | Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic circle and Lacey circle.
Hope you all are having a good weekend. 

3 comments

  1. this is super cute, luv the sweet colors, soooo trendy...glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a sweet card and all little girls love butterflies. Actually I think big girls like them too - I certainly do!
    The colours are so vibrant and your stitching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.