Mojo Monday Sketch 254 - Enjoy.

Sunday, August 19, 2012


Hi, welcome to the blog today. I have a card that was made using the Mojo Monday sketch 254

I wanted to use some of the papers from the Papermania Summer Bloom. There are some lovely papers in that pack and I chose some pink and blue ones.

I love the paper with the birds on and how it goes well with the brads and the button. Cute.

I decided to make a simple sentiment that could be used for more occasions than just a birthday and put it on a small tag so that it could be seen but didn't take anything away from the patterned paper. 





Paper - Papermania Summer bloom | Stamp - Forever Friends Black and Gold | Doily - Wilton | Flower punch - EK Success | Ribbon - Hobbycraft and Papermania | Brads - Papermania.
Hope you all have had a good weekend and have a good week ahead.



2 comments

  1. bardzo fajnie dobrane kolorki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the paper, it's so pretty. That's a beautiful card, Louise! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.