Well done girlies card

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


My sister recently needed a card for some friends of hers that had opened a new business and she wanted one with well done girlies on it. Obviously it would be hard to find one with that written on a card so I offered to make one for her.

I decided to make the card using the 3 ribbon technique I have used on some previous cards as I like the way it stands out, fills up the space and adds colour.

As the patterned paper is quite busy and the pink ribbon takes up a lot of space, I chose to just use a couple small butterflies and leave it at that. It didn't need anything else as it quite colourful. So pretty.





Paper - Papermania Summer Bloom | Stamps - Papermania Clare Curd sentiments  and Bananfrog Teeny Tiny | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Butterflies - Martha Stewart | Embossing folder - Cuttelbug Swiss dots | Gems - Hobbycraft.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.