Mojo Monday Sketch 258.

Friday, September 14, 2012


Hollie finally went back to school on Wednesday after 7 1/2 weeks off. At the moment she only goes in the afternoon but from October, she will go all day. So glad for a bit more freedom and quiet!

Today's card is made using the Mojo Monday sketch 258. I love using embossing folders on the backgrounds of cards as they jazz the card up and really love this embossing folder. I used stickles glitter on the butterflies and Glossy Accents on the bunting to add more dimension. 



Paper - Basic Grey Origins and Dovecraft | Stamp - Amy R  Best Birthday Wishes and Hobbycraft Bunting stamps  | Embossing folder -  Cart Us Trendy circles | Flower - The Ribbon Reel | Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch | Buttons - Papermania | Twine - The Ribbon Girl | Spellbinders Nestabilities label one and classic circles | Sekura white gelly roll pen | Stickles crystal glitter | Glossy Accents.


I recently came across some new stamps in Hobbycraft recently and they are all £1 each. I picked up 3 to try and see how well they work and they worked fine.  I used the bunting stamp on the card above. These are the ones I bought. 












Have you come across any new crafty products that caught your eye? Let me know in the comments. 


Have a good weekend. 






2 comments

  1. oh my, this is darlin... I adore all of the cute elements...hope you have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Card. The colours, the embossed background, the embelishments. Very Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.